- Rated 5 out of 5by K8, 21 days agoPlease add a feature to clean cookies periodically, so that when open many pages on a website for a long time won't be collected too much
Developer responseposted 19 days agoPlease add any requests to the GitHub issues/feature request area.
We currently do not keep track of when the site was last visited though, so that may be harder to implement (i.e. which
Your closest thing is to add a wildcard '*' entry to the greylist/restartlist and enable 'clean open tabs on restart' option, then it would run every time you restart your browser. Probably not as periodic as you want though.
- Rated 2 out of 5by CJ, a month agoI'd like to love this in principle, as it would be far superior to Firefox's built-in cookie management options. In practice, the add-on is selective and unreliable in the cookies it deletes. I've followed some of the recommended troubleshooting via the FAQ, including add-on reset and turning off other cookie related add-ons, but the end result is still not good. As I'm not willing to sink more hours into community troubleshooting, I have to uninstall this disappointed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15374273, a month agoMy lesson here is that if for whatever reason its not working, and cookies are not being deleted, as per browser data in the settings, click on RESET TO DEFAULT button for the extension. That seems to correct everything....although I still cant figure out why for the life of me it wont remove the two domains fuckme.com and fuckthem.com . I think its because if page doesnt display, then cookies are installed, yet browser still indicates that a cookie has been saved...hmm....
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17696140, 2 months agoThis extention is great if you want all the websites you have accounts with to fuck up
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThis web extension requires user configuration before enabling it to ensure the cookies and other browsing site data you want to keep is configured. All other non-configured items are removed, as that is the primary function of this web extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14497089, 2 months agoUse Firefox forget instead.
You should restart Firefox every time you delete cookies.
Private windows? nope. deletes all cookies from Firefox entirely!
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThis web extension requires some configuration before enabling it to ensure the cookies and other browsing site data you want to keep is configured. All other non-configured items are removed, as that is the primary function of this web extension. If you want to only delete cookies from private browsing mode, add a wildcard '*' whitelist entry for all other containers.
While we are able to delete a few items from Private Windows, you will need to ensure you allow this web extension to operate in Private Browsing mode.