- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13098987, 6 days agoATTENTION! This add-on does not remove some cookies in new versions of firefox:
There is also an issue where whitelisting may not work for local storage:
I wrote this because users may not notice these problems and think that everything is working properly.
- Rated 3 out of 5by VoidTraveler, a month agoAlso nukes cookies responsible for keeping the EU commission cookie confirmation info, this can break websites like YouTube which won't let you play any videos until they get that confirmation.
So if your AdBlocker blocks that EU commission confirmation pop-up window, while Cookie AutoDelete also removes cookies with existing confirmation info in them, you won't even know why the site doesn't work. Until this addon gains an option to ignore those EU commission cookies, 3 stars is all i can give.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17336470, a month agoIt seems to be working fine on Firefox Android as well, except for notifications. Please consider making it mobile friendly - currently it's manageable, but just about.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Xzenor, 2 months agoThis is an amazing add-on! It's a bit of work to set it up for the first time but it's totally worth it! The only downside of this add-on is that it's not available for Firefox Mobile, because it's so amazing and I want to use it everywhere!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17000314, 3 months agoCAD 3.8.0
Firefox Nightly 103.0a1 (2022-06-17)
Every time I exit a site (close tab), I get the following error message:
Type error for parameter options (Unexpected property "origins") for browsingData.Remove
Please fix. Thank you.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThis bug has already been reported on GitHub (https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/1409) and a fix is in place and will be available in the next version. If you would like to use it earlier, head into the PR of the linked issue to get the build for it.
Edit: 3.8.1 has been released that contains the fix.