- Rated 5 out of 5by Xzenor, 21 days agoThis is an amazing add-on! It's a bit of work to set it up for the first time but it's totally worth it! The only downside of this add-on is that it's not available for Firefox Mobile, because it's so amazing and I want to use it everywhere!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17000314, 2 months agoCAD 3.8.0
Firefox Nightly 103.0a1 (2022-06-17)
Every time I exit a site (close tab), I get the following error message:
Type error for parameter options (Unexpected property "origins") for browsingData.Remove
Please fix. Thank you.This bug has already been reported on GitHub (https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/1409) and a fix is in place and will be available in the next version. If you would like to use it earlier, head into the PR of the linked issue to get the build for it.
Edit: 3.8.1 has been released that contains the fix.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Henry, 2 months agoVery easy to use. I would like to have it installed and enabled by default. I was not aware that I needed to enable it.We do not have it enabled in the first place, to allow users to ensure they have added the domains they would like to keep on there first. Otherwise, we would get complaints about cookies being automatically deleted, potentially without a way of restoring them, that should have been kept when they haven't configured it yet.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14028631, 3 months agoThe new version 3.7.0 works very well in Firefox 100+ and the team did a great job. Anyone who had any problems makes sure to update to 3.7.0 and it should fix all problems. Excellent add-on!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17411361, 3 months agoLeider habe ich diesen M*** installiert und werde ihn jetzt nicht mehr los! Ich kann mein Sicherheitsprogramm Avira seit Tagen nicht mehr updaten und auch meine Zugangscookies für mein Bankkonto werden automatisch gelöscht. Die Anleitung zum Entfernen über Firefox funktioniertnicht, und die Entwickler bei CAD leiten zu einer Website weiter, wo man für Ratschläge zur Entfernung auch noch "löhnen" = zahlen muss. Das sind Raubritter-manieren! Und dafür soll man auch noch spenden?
Developer responseposted 3 months agoApologies if I'm misinterpreting this from Google Translate, but the links on this web extension should redirect to our GitHub repository where feature requests, issues, support, and discussions go. Not sure what 'pay' you are referencing here. The only 'pay' link (called 'contribute') is for collecting donations only.