Review by Principis
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17909958, 11 days agoDefinitely 1 star, it does not work at all as advertised with following browsers:
1. Official Firefox with [FPI enabled] & [Always use Private Browsing mode on]
2. Tor Browser
I just want an add-on which deletes cookies after several seconds after I close tab EXCEPT some domains I whitelist. Now this addon, Cookie AutoDelete, blindly ignore my whitelist settins and always show Cookies were deleted popup. I am 100% certain my whitelist settings are correct and I already took 2 hours to search through Github issues.
Developer of this add-on need to test with Tor Browser or Firefox+FPI in the first place.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Badr, 14 days agoOne of my most used Firefox extension. I don't hesitate to accept all cookie consent because I know it CAD will delete them all ;)
- Rated 5 out of 5by FFFan, a month agoWonderful addon - allows me to select cookies to be kept per container.
I was using clear cookies at firefox exit option earlier, but that means sites could still track me through my browsing session. This addon clears it the moment domain of the tab changes or the tab is closed.
Keep up the good work! Thanks! 🙏
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17139973, 2 months agoThis working together with Ghostery is all you need to get rid of those annoying cookies that still force you to use them. 10/10
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13329700, 2 months agoFirefox just disabled this add-on saying it's not verified and could pose a risk to my security. Don't know if it's true but it got blocked so i uninstalled it.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoSorry to hear about that. Last I checked on desktop versions it shows up fine and still recommended. If using firefox mobile, you'll need to follow some additional instructions to have it available on the addon store as the mobile addon selection is still very limited.
- Rated 1 out of 5by desze, 3 months agoThis extension completely broke my Firefox, every single website stopped working after installing this extension, I can't even browse any website because nothing will load properly.
Edit: This extension broke my whole profile, not just the browser, I had to completely uninstall Firefox and prevent sync from automatically downloading my extensions (sync wasn't downloading this extension at all), after that, I had to manually download every extension I had, as well as rewrite all of my chrome.css and content.css code. I have no idea how this extension managed to break my profile but it did.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoI'm not entirely sure how the webextension would break your profile unfortunately. This webextension doesn't do anything on its own until you configure and activate it. There are also warnings about enabling non-cookie site data cleanups (cache, indexedDB, localstorage, service workers) should you choose to enable it. The webextension doesn't utilize any configuration sync yet, so you would have had to export from the old device and reimport the configuration manually.