To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* "this._widget is null" exceptions in the Error Console
* "observers is undefined" exceptions in the Error Console
* setting a character encoding preference for about:config causes it to reload endlessly (the character encoding preference has been disabled for about: URLs)
No longer displays page-specific stylesheets in the Page Style drop-down menu when in the Global tab.
Switches undo buttons from checkboxes to buttons to work around quirks when using checkboxes.
Fixes a bug that caused stylesheets not to work on the trunk.
It also offers the following two improvements for end-users who use it for its text-zoom functionality:
1. Text zoom changes via the mousewheel are now supported, so no matter how you change your text zoom (via the View menu, keyboard shortcuts, the sidebar slider provided by this extension, or via the mousewheel gestures you can configure Firefox to obey), this extension will save it for each site you visit.
2. An experimental mode lets you set site-specific preferences for a domain and all its subdomains. (f.e. *.mozilla.org). To enable this mode, use about:config to set the extensions.cpref.siteMode preference to 1.
If you're trying out Gecko 1.9 alpha releases (or the latest Gecko 1.9 nightlies), the extension uses the effective TLD service to determine the base domain for each site (f.e. mozilla.org for www.mozilla.org and bbc.co.uk for www.bbc.co.uk). Otherwise, it falls back to the real top-level domain plus one segment (i.e. mozilla.org for www.mozilla.org and co.uk for www.bbc.co.uk).
Error: uri has no properties
Source file: chrome://cpref/content/browser-overlay.js