- Rated 4 out of 5by MilchFlasche, 4 years agoPardon, can this addon work with the whole URL provided? For example, I am specifying a certain Google spreadsheet in Containerise settings, with the whole document ID, but the expected result does not seem to appear, that spreadsheet is still being opened in the default container.
- Rated 4 out of 5by JustBoris, 4 years agomulti-account containers is too limited for me.
This add-on is getting there but needs regex support so that I can direct www.google.(co.uk|com) and others to a "tracking" container and console.cloud.google.com to a "company" container (because they use two different google accounts).
Other people have mentioned wildcards, but that's going to be difficult to code effectively - regex will be a better option.
To dev: "cookie autodelete" addon makes a great working model of how to demonstrate regex and wildcards effectively to the uninitiated.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12489259, 4 years agoThe add-on seems very promising, but doesn't seem to work with Conex, I use intensively.
Can the 2 be made compatible ? or even merged, if I dare to suggest ?
They should be really complementary.
Have nice day!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14072894, 4 years agoJust what I want.
A little problem, I'm not sure whether I can use wildcard or regex in the domain list, hope can add instructions about it.
Feature Request: hope can add a option, let opening new tab without container for unmatched domain, cause for my case it's almost unnecessary, though maybe the default behavior is useful for somebody.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13408151, 5 years agoWorks well. This seems great if you're using containers as a way to keep certain websites and account info quarantined in a container where it can't be read by other sites. Support for containerising based on regex pattern matching might be a good advanced feature.