- by nspry, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Absolutely and integral part of the container set up. The only problem that I've seen is that sometime, particularly after an update. I would recommend making a back up text of what you put in just in case. Developer, I will change to 5 stars if you implement a way to backup.
- by Rick, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Tried it for a day and it didn't work at all. I saved many variations of the same domain to certain container types but no dice. Don't know why and I'm not wasting anymore time on it.
- by Firefox user 14253548, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-on to automatically open in a specific container.
Sadly the versions 3.2.0 and 3.1.0 are broken. Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/containerise/versions/ and install 3.0.1 until kintesh fixes the bug.
- by Firefox user 15124377, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Configuration is arcane; settings aren't synced across browser sessions; 7/9 update broke the extension entirely. It works but needs work to shine.
- by Firefox user 15122717, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This extension worked well for a week or 2. Then it lost all my site settings. Now it actively prevents sites from opening in anything but the default container. Got into a race condition where Facebook Container would open a link in a facebook container tab, and Containerise would try to open it a new tab with the default container. The resulted in several hundred tabs being opened non-stop, even after restarting the browser.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I love the addon when it is working and I need something like this.
- by charles.ee, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I really dig this extension since you can copy/paste the rules into a new browser.
However even if I copy the example regex given it doesn't work. Glob works, regular rules work, but the Regex rules don't have any effect at all. Is there a setting or trick I'm missing?
- by MilchFlasche, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pardon, can this addon work with the whole URL provided? For example, I am specifying a certain Google spreadsheet in Containerise settings, with the whole document ID, but the expected result does not seem to appear, that spreadsheet is still being opened in the default container.
- by JustBoris, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5multi-account containers is too limited for me.
This add-on is getting there but needs regex support so that I can direct www.google.(co.uk|com) and others to a "tracking" container and console.cloud.google.com to a "company" container (because they use two different google accounts).
Other people have mentioned wildcards, but that's going to be difficult to code effectively - regex will be a better option.
To dev: "cookie autodelete" addon makes a great working model of how to demonstrate regex and wildcards effectively to the uninitiated.