- Rated 5 out of 5by Alexandre ABRIOUX, 4 days agoSimple yet powerful extension. It can assign domains to "No Container" and enable a custom container to be the default container. Thank you for making this; it has been an excellent replacement for the official multi-container extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by WorldSerpent, a year agoI am using this add-on along side Container Tabs Sidebar and its one of my favorite combos now. It took me a bit of learning on the global and regex patterns but it's working great for my purposes.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Aleksei Bekh-Ivanov, a year agoWorks well as promiced. One thing I miss is being able to choose in which container I want the website to open.
It would be very useful on different websites which use OAuth. I then could simultaneously login as different user in different containers.
Please, add this feature. If you need more info about the usecase, I can gladly provide.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Korwin, 2 years ago(Маленькое) всплывающее окно дополнения не растягивается, и маска доменного имени совсем неочевидна. Рекомендуемый в описании формат !*.amazon.co.uk не подходит, потому что перекидывает не по домену местонахождения, а по наличию буквосочетания в адресе, включая часть поискового запроса. Например, https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=amazon.co.uk или https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/amazon.co.uk перекинет в контейнер, назначенный для Amazon, а не для Google. Все domain.net приходится дублировать www.domain.net. Несовместим с Web Archives.
- Rated 5 out of 5by The Jase, 2 years agoFantastic addon providing much needed functionality for containers that is inexplicably missing from Mozilla's Multi-Account Containers addon. The user interface for editing the rules is a little lacking, with its tiny window, but that may be a limitation of Firefox.
With curated domain pattern lists, such as those created by another reviewer of this addon, Andrei Shevchuk, it becomes very easy to keep certain privacy invading organisations shut inside their own container.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Benyamin Limanto, 2 years agoI really can't explain how thankful I'm with this extension available. I just can't comprehend why would Moz never implement this feature. I really really can't comprehend. -_-
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rick Evans, 2 years agoWorks as advertised for domains but doesn't feel complete. However, it would be nice if there was more granular control to auto change containers by the entire URL instead of the domain only.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Thomas, 2 years agoSo far so good. This is exactly what I needed. It looks like you can use * as a wild card so I've got a rule for *.google.com, *.facebook.com and *.amazon.com that have been working as expected. Thanks!