by Dorryn, 10 months ago
Rated 2 out of 5
Très pratique mais malheureusement trop zélé : il m'empêche d'accéder à mon espace perso sur le site de ma banque, même lorsque je le désactive pour ce site. Dommage.
- by darephil, 11 days agoRated 5 out of 5A must for every avid Internet user. Works like a charm on most sites, and improves the experience on the internet extremely, especially when looking for news articles on sites I don't regularly visit. It would be interesting, if there are further lists that could be included, or whether new lists are included in the Standard .json.
- by ifrit, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5O add-on que precisaba!! Marca todas as opcións dos avisos de cookies da GDPR seguindo unhas sinxelas liñas configurábeis. Tamén podes marcar que non funcione en certas páxinas. Aforrando tempo sen parar!! Grazas!! :)
- by atleta, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5Disabling doesn't work so I can't test the websites I'm working on in Firefox. Also, the log just stays empty even after months of use and it behaves weirdly on stackoverflow. (It pops up and flashes every single time I visit the site as if it was handling a consent popup, but there is no consent popup to handle on every single visit. And I have already consented to them before even installing consentomatic.) Otherwise nice work.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoIm not sure why disabling the addon does not work, when on a site you want to disable the addon for, click the addon icon and uncheck "Keep running on this site?"
I think i fixed the stackoverflow problem, and log being empty in the latest version 0.9.4
- by UnnamedUser, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent module from a liable source, unfortunately, I had to uninstall it since it was blocking the access to my online bank. Otherwise, it works perfectly on a lot of websites.
- by Matti, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Tested against over 30 websites, didn't do anything.. I had to answer all consent popups manually.. Most of them were Finnish news sites. If developer wants to test, https://www.ampparit.com is good place to start, it collect news links from tens of different Finnish news sites. Consent-O-Matic fails on all of them.
- by Firefox user 16610621, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Even if it's not working on all sites, I still enjoy it. Hope it stays supported in the future. Great work and thank you for saved nerves and time. ✌
- by Firefox user 16442390, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Thank you for developping this add-on. This is a real pleasure watching clicks unfold :)
I remove two stars for the following reasons :
- there is a lot of remaining websites that are not handled your add-on
- your add-on disables critical and legit pop-ups on https://www.credit-cooperatif.coop/se-connecter/mot-de-passe(modal:sms)