Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fix a bug where only some statistics were being recorded
- Fixed a bug where the counter was wrong
- Performance tweaks.
- Add a info page that asks for donations after the user has had the addon for quite some time. (Remember, the first fix is always free!)
- Don't allow the user to send forms with hidden comments (missing feature in beta 1)
- Fix a bug where the wrong set of rules was recalled (bug in beta 1)
- Minor performance adjustments
- Addon rewritten using new SDK for performance.
- Several settings removed to make the addon simple for the user.
- The addon no longer adds a button to the address bar to cope with Mozilla recommendations.
- Added the icon to the addon bar again as requested by users.
- Where the addon should be visibile is now changeable through the options.
- Remove Fennec support
- Fix several memory leaks
- Remove the MozAfterPaint listener in favor of a mutation observer (major performance increase)
- The addon has been (almost) completely rewritten to be restartless.
- The addon should now also explicitly block the disqus comment platform.