Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Moving the document initialization code to another event, which was earlier preventing the addon from properly handling some few websites.
- Adding tab listener which was evidently lost in 1.1.0
- From now on comments will not be shown during page loads (if hidden) and the status bar icon is usable before page has finished loading.
- Fixing synchronization problem between status bar icon & unloaded page
- Removing non-existant right click menu script