- Rated 1 out of 5by Dario Pintaric, 6 years agoMuch slower then the previous version, color picking from local images do not work anymore..
It says "Click to Allow access to file URLs" but nothing happens on click... The black bar that appears after u get the color picker is not fixed - it offests the web page for the height of the bar.... It used to be one click picker, now there's a n extra click... All in all, i think I'm rolling back to previous version - the new one doesnt live up to it's name....
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12841967, 6 years agoTodo funcionaba bien hasta que decidieron actualizarla, ya no funciona para archivos locales y se supone es una herramienta para diseñadores.
eliminada por se obsoleta, no la instalen !
- Rated 1 out of 5by Luis, 6 years agoI have been using this tool for years and I even recommended with my users and clients. Now I will start the process of doing the contrary. The new update and interface change made this tool bad, really BAD...
- Rated 1 out of 5by yolandal, 6 years agoAs a webdeveloper I'm using this tool for years, but now it has changed so much, I can't use it anymore! The greatest mistake developers can make is to CHANGE it so much that the user needs to study it again. And we don't!
Pls bring back the standard functionality, and REMOVE the pop up bar in the top! Whether or not I disable it, it keeps showing!
- Rated 1 out of 5by lulu, 6 years agoI relied heavily on the zoom-in/zoom-out feature which I easily located by right-clicking. It's no longer there nor all the options that came with it. I'm going to have to remove colorzilla (again, have already removed, reinstalled, restarted browser, hoping it would restore the program). I'll have to go shopping for alternative programs but I'll check in time to time and see if this once awesome program has been restored to its former glory.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Allen, 6 years agoThe new functionality of this has ruined this addon. I used to be able to grab the color and then choose which format I needed on the fly with a drop list. Now I have to set the format (hex, rgb, etc..) in the settings. So if I need hex one moment I have to go into options and change the the format. Then if I need rgb I have to go back into options and change it again.
Also whenever I use the color picker it now puts a huge empty white space above the website I'm working on.
I used to use this all the time when developing websites but now it's useless.