Color toggle Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Updated to work with Firefox 37!
Also updated the support site information, since Google Code is being shut down.
Added a toolbar button in case the user does not want a status bar
Fixed bug where the context menu was not showing properly in some cases on Firefox 4.
Added locale line for Dutch
Added Dutch localization.
* Added Dutch localization (thanks Jikke van Ewijk)
* Confirmed working with 4.0 final
Added Chinese localization, courtesy of Qing Lei. Also bumped max supported version to 4.0b2pre because of testing performed by Qing and I to verify functionality in this release.
* Bumped Firefox support to 3.6 after testing on RC1
* Added button for restoring default values
* Marked as compatible with Firefox 3.5
* Changed default hotkey to Ctrl + Shift + u
Changed default hotkey to Ctrl + Shift + O