Codetch Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Bug fixes, more locales, support for the next version of Firefox!
Now compatible with Firefox 3!
This version smooths over some issues with Firefox 2.
*Compatible with Firefox 2.0
*Much more stable on Linux
*Core code rewrites
added de-DE locale, changed default background to white (missed that last time :/), fixed .html template issue
Fixed many issues since the last version on here, inlcuding Firefox 1.5 support. Check http://blog.codetch.com
for more details.
Added: Line and column number in status bar
* Go to line feature
* Find and replace
* Search result display panel
* Smart code tabbing
* Customizable templates and template directory
* Switch view mode with tabs
* Hide sidebar/insert/result panels
Should fix many of the issues some people are having. Added a file type system and a "New File" dialog, also equiped with "Hello world" templates.
Fixed some buggy Design View glitches and the Linux installation bug (chmod Codetch profile folder to 775).
Add external previewing in other browsers! Lots more upcoming.
changes since 0.3.2.20050728
- File and bookmark side bar bug fixes (still working on floppy drive bug)
- Reference view bug fixes
- code and design status bars included with main status bar
- unloads properly when closing as a tab
Fixed some bugs and added to the documentation.
Patched up various bugs. Should also run smoother now.