Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
*Much more stable on Linux
*Core code rewrites
* Go to line feature
* Find and replace
* Search result display panel
* Smart code tabbing
* Customizable templates and template directory
* Switch view mode with tabs
* Hide sidebar/insert/result panels
Add external previewing in other browsers! Lots more upcoming.
- File and bookmark side bar bug fixes (still working on floppy drive bug)
- Reference view bug fixes
- code and design status bars included with main status bar
- unloads properly when closing as a tab