Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This version also adds at-rules to special search (when looking-up a selected element from the document or DOM-view context-menu), and includes a number of smaller enhancements to the user-interface.
And finally, browser support has been extended to Firefox 4.0.x and Flock 2.6.x
* added support for Firefox 3.6
* a new user option in Firefox 3.5 or later — "minimize browser names" — which de-clutters the search-results tables such that browser names are only shown once per table, instead of every row
* improved focus behaviors in the tab-boxes
* more easily-identifiable stylesheet URLs in the CSS view
* a few minor bugfixes
New and improved features in v1.5 include:
* comprehensive user preferences, allowing you to control many aspects of CodeBurner's appearance and behavior, including the layout of status-bar items, the behavior of web links, syntax colors for all code output, and keyboard shortcuts for primary actions
* a new CSS view, that works in tandem with the DOM view, allowing you to view all the stylesheets on the DOM view page, and get information about selectors, properties and at-rules
* new reference data, covering CSS selectors and CSS at-rules
* syntax-highlighting in the code examples
* a "quick search" box in the status-bar
* the DOM view address bar now has history autocomplete, history saving, and favicons
* a handy "delete" icon in the main search box (that appears whenever there's text in it)
* more accurate state persistence when switching between detached and attached instances
* a new dynamic script-loading technique that reduces the initial load, and allows for data-sharing with the Firebug version, if installed
* a variety of bugfixes, code enhancements for greater stability, and reduced memory footprint