To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This version also adds at-rules to special search (when looking-up a selected element from the HTML panel), and includes a number of smaller enhancements to the user-interface.
And finally, Firebug support itself has been extended to Firebug 1.7.0, and browser support to Firefox 4.0.x and Flock 2.6.x.
* added support for Firefox 3.6
* a few minor bugfixes
* new reference data, covering CSS selectors and CSS at-rules
* syntax-highlighting in the code examples
* a new dynamic script-loading technique that reduces the initial load, and allows for data-sharing with the Firefox version, if installed
* candidate support for Firebug 1.5a
* a variety of bugfixes, code enhancements for greater stability, and reduced memory footprint
- added support for Firefox 3.5
- improved search algorithm gives better results
- special search now includes "other attributes that are valid for this element" as well as those which are actually defined for it
- code examples for CSS properties now include direct links to live examples online
- original search term is now indicated in search results
- slightly modified license clarifies the distinction between "use" and "redistribution"
* We've been required to change the name for legal reasons
* added support for Firebug 1.4
* code examples now have direct links to the online reference, for easier access to detailed information, and to view live demos (where applicable)
* a few minor user-interface improvements
* fixed error handling when attempting to view non-existent code examples
* fixed support-level classes for internationalization