To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Support Firefox 3.6.*
* When removing a thumbnail of tab from cluster tab page, the matching tab in the tab strip is reseted to show the x button and the appropriate tooltip.
* Fixed a bug which title is not displayed in the history drop down menu when a Cluster tab page is loaded for the first time.
* Fixed a bug which user was not able to add a long page in height to a Cluster.
* Allow users to add tags to Clusters
* Use meta data to improve context of Cluster if title or description is missing
* Improved thumbnail generation to avoid blank thumbnails
* The text of button in the Add Mode bar is now updated when
the title of target Cluster page is updated
* The text in the Add Mode bar is now updated when the URL in
the active tab is changed
* Fixed an issue which Cluster Tab is not added to the recent
Cluster Tabs menu by reloading tab after clearing recent
Cluster Tabs menu
* Resolved conflicts with NoScript and Group/Sort Tabs add-ons
* Arrow button instead of "x" button is shown on tabs if they
are opened from a Cluster page
* Allow users to create Clusters directly from the website
* Allow users to refresh thumbnail in tooltip box
* Tabs can be dragged and dropped on Cluster pages
* View counter is not increased if the same IP address loads a
Cluster Tab multiple times
* Show country in which Cluster Tab was created
* Google maps showing CT creation around the planet in real
Fixed reported bug where "+" button on tab was not functioning.
Public Cluster Tab posting to Mozillaca
Public Cluster Tab posting to FriendFeed
Add to Cluster via right-click while hovering over a page hyperlink
(The thumb will take longer to be displayed because the hyperlink has to be opened in the background.)
After posting a cluster tab public URL to Twitter / Facebook etc... the background of text area within the UI turns light yellow and indicate successful posting.
Add to cluster via tab context menu, useful for when the "+" tab icon is disabled in preferences