Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Support Firefox 3.6.*
* When removing a thumbnail of tab from cluster tab page, the matching tab in the tab strip is reseted to show the x button and the appropriate tooltip.
* Fixed a bug which title is not displayed in the history drop down menu when a Cluster tab page is loaded for the first time.
* Fixed a bug which user was not able to add a long page in height to a Cluster.
* Allow users to add tags to Clusters
* Use meta data to improve context of Cluster if title or description is missing
* Improved thumbnail generation to avoid blank thumbnails
* The text of button in the Add Mode bar is now updated when
the title of target Cluster page is updated
* The text in the Add Mode bar is now updated when the URL in
the active tab is changed
* Fixed an issue which Cluster Tab is not added to the recent
Cluster Tabs menu by reloading tab after clearing recent
Cluster Tabs menu
* Resolved conflicts with NoScript and Group/Sort Tabs add-ons
* Arrow button instead of "x" button is shown on tabs if they
are opened from a Cluster page
* Allow users to create Clusters directly from the website
* Allow users to refresh thumbnail in tooltip box
* Tabs can be dragged and dropped on Cluster pages
* View counter is not increased if the same IP address loads a
Cluster Tab multiple times
* Show country in which Cluster Tab was created
* Google maps showing CT creation around the planet in real
Fixed reported bug where "+" button on tab was not functioning.
Public Cluster Tab posting to Mozillaca
Public Cluster Tab posting to FriendFeed
Add to Cluster via right-click while hovering over a page hyperlink
(The thumb will take longer to be displayed because the hyperlink has to be opened in the background.)
After posting a cluster tab public URL to Twitter / Facebook etc... the background of text area within the UI turns light yellow and indicate successful posting.
Add to cluster via tab context menu, useful for when the "+" tab icon is disabled in preferences