Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Compatible with Firefox 11.0
- New button icon
- some minor and compatibility fixes
- extended the effect of "Add a context menu entry" to the Tab context menu
- some other minor bug fixes
Note : unfortunately, this extension is no longer compatible with Firefox version 3.0 or less.
- User can now choose the keyboard shortcut
- Some code sweep ...
- Improved security (remove compatibility with Firefox version < 3.0)
- added a shortcut (Alt + w)
- fix bug 21052 (history not well cleaned up when the back button has been used). Warning : there is still a problem with HTTP Redirects
- added a button to remove all tabs in a window (request 21168; intentionally without shortcut ...).
- closing a tab is a bit faster.
- the toolbar button is (again) consistent with themes (fix bug 21169)
- fix some unexpected behaviour (bug 21273)
- new language (chinese), thanks to Cye3s
- new icon for toolbar (fix bug #21169)
- fixed a not referenced bug about using the tab context menu
- tested with Firefox 3.5 beta
- a new button added to the the tab context menu
- added japanese version for dialogs
- fixed bug 20766 (was : "Busy HourGlass Mouse Pointer when clicking X in ver. 0.6.4 ")
- fixed bug 20605 (was "Adding another option for Tab History ... ")
- code improvement (use of namespace as recomended, comments ...)