Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Koakuma00, 24 days agoRated 5 out of 5大量のタブを閉じる際に右クリックメニュー → 右から閉じる、ができていたあのに新しいFirefoxになってから、間に「複数のタブを閉じる」が入っていちいち邪魔。タブなんて閉じたり開いたりを繰り返すんだからなんたってそんな仕様変更したのか。このアドオンは右クリックすらなく左手一本ショートカット一発で閉じてくれる。こういうの本当に嬉しい
- by kstev99, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is just what is needed, especially since Firefox developers have decided to bury the "close tabs to the right" into a nested context menu item (at least on Nightly) More clicks to perform a simple task.
Thanks to the developer of this addon ! I can now close other tabs with a simple / customizable keystroke. VERY useful!
- by Mirus, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5This extension makes web surfing much more comfortable for me. But there is only one issue which is a little bit annoying: if the Firefox find bar is open then the keyboard shortcut ALT+W is occupied by toggling the find option 'Whole Words" instead of closing other tabs. Thus it would be useful if there was an alternative keyboard shortcut for "Close Other" (e.g. Alt+Shift+F3) or even better if the keyboard shortcuts were configurable
- by Firefox user 11399846, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5I was already using a similar add-on needing an icon to be clicked but I'm an old shortcut-key fan! This is perfect for my needs - many thanks indeed. May I suggest, to save having to Ctrl-T/Alt-W to carry on from a fresh, single tab, you allocate a single hotkey combo to do both in one stroke?
- by Yan Hui, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you developed this function for us, but I want to request you to develop how a function allows us to change other keyboard shortcuts, because I want to control the shortcut by one hand.
- by Magandy, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent! Since TMP still does not have this capability, since Firefox 57, I have been looking for exactly this. This Addon should become viral. Thanks a lot. Super. I just wish the shortcuts to be Alt (Option) Right and Left Arrow, because it is a little long to used F keys, since I have to activate Fn to use those Keys on my MAC.
- by Carlito the Maximum, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I believe this is the first keyboard shortcut tab closer since Firefox went to Quantum and its new way of handling extensions. All I can say is, about time! This extension is perfect. And so easy to use. Thank you!
- by Eien, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you! I was waiting for an add-on like this to be ported since the arrival of Firefox 57. I've just tried it and It's working flawlessly... Even on Firefox internal pages! Great work!