Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by Mesqalito, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5While this addon actually works - it has some problem with its settings. Changing number of tabs to show in the list to anything more than 25 will cease addon of showing anything at all.
Also, keep in mind, that this setting doesn't override internal Firefox config `browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo` which is 10 by default. So, unless you modify the latter, the former won't show you more than 10.
Also, internal pages don't show icons in this addons' list, like Options (about:preferences), Addons (about:addons), other add-on's pages and etc.
And, lastly, FYI, Recently Closed Tabs is a native Firefox feature. You can find it under Library -> History -> Recently Closed Tabs. Library is a bookshelf-like icon on your FF toolbar. There's also Recently Closed Windows there.
- by Eep², 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Doesn't show more than 10 closed tabs, despite being able to set it higher in addon options. At 50 tabs shown, the list is empty. Need to be able to easily remove a tab from list like TabMix Plus or Session Manager did before Mozilla bastardized and killed Firefox with its stupid webextensions nonsense!
- by KyferEz, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Love the add-on thank you. I will increase to 5 stars for these 2 items:
1) Provide a right-click menu option to list and reopen closed tabs when you right-click a tab. Like Tab Mix Plus used to do.
2) Fix the 25-tab limit mentioned by another user. I'm on version 57.0.2 (64-bit) and see this behavior.
- by Newlilith, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I'm sorry, but this taskbar button never worked properly. When I click on it, I get a pop up menu with only what I know is a separator (although it never actually separates anything, since there isn't anything above it, ever, no closed tabs list whatsoever), and a "Restore All Tabs" button (which seems clickable, although I never wanted to try it, scared as I was of what might happen...)
I have quite a few extensions on my browser, so I'm aware it *might* be a compatibility issue, but I really don't know how to check this myself...
EDIT: I know you don't get notifications when reviews are edited, but I immediately got in touch with you on your website, as you requested, and I'm not sure you actually got my message. If not, please let me know...
EDIT 2: I just saw YodeSky's review, just above mine, so I modified my options for this addon, and, indeed, the issue appears when more than 25 tabs are kept (or not, in this case...) Thanks, YodeSky - although the addon still doesn't really works as it should, a 24 closed tabs list is still much more useful than an empty list!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoCan you please contact me via my website. I have only see this problem once on a Developer Release of Firefox. If you could tell me what version of Firefox you are using, and anything else that might help work out the source of the problem I can look into fixing this.