Rated 3.1 out of 5
3.1 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 6790024, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5Context-Menü is still open after Tab is closed. "Middle click on a page closes Tab" do not have this trouble, so it does not come from FF. But anyway its GREAT, thank You
- by Firefox user 13651241, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon, thank you!
Can you please add automate pressing Esc button after double pressing RButton?
In this case right click menu will be closed automaticaly
- by Darvin Atkeson, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It works incredibly well but causes some issues with various sites such as Facebook. Most notable symptom is dialog boxes where comments would go do not show up. I have tried it with and without the Stylus plugin. Turning Double Right Click plugin off and reloading the Facebook page seems to resolve the problem but I really, really want this feature.
If I can provide any assistance on troubleshooting it let me know. It's an excellent add on!
- by John Corliss, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works, but it leaves the context menu open. Also, it doesn't close Mozilla websites. "Double Click on Page Closes Tab" has the same problem with Mozilla pages.
- by Firefox user 13773569, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Actually works. But need to click on the page, not on the tab.
Nice. Leave the contextual menu open since you are using the right button. But no biggy. Anyway, it's better using the right button than the left one.
- by Firefox user 13486348, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Quantum 57.0 (64-bit) 2017/12 Tried and Tested it and WORKS! Great and no need to hover in a TAB
Stopped working after closing one tab. now it just ADDs a Close TAB button in the Context menu instead.
Works in normal Tab windows to OTHER sites! except in TABS of FIREFOX Functions.
- by UrbanX-Coder, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5fails most of the time. Also opens context menu all the time..
make it normal double click but will only work when you point to the tab you want to close instead of clicking on the X before you close tab.
- by Naylon, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5For those who are looking for a solution for double-left-clicking:
There is a extension called Tab Tweak which supports double-left-clicking close tab in Firefox Quantum, this extension is especially for Chinese Edition Firefox so you might find it difficult to get it from Mozilla's extension library. However, it is available at Firefox China Forum: http://mozilla.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=319507&highlight=%E6%A0%87%E7%AD%BE%E9%A1%B5%E4%BC%98%E5%8C%96
Click the green button then it will be installed.
I am using Firefox Quantum 57.0 and it works perfectly.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThank you :-)
Apparently, some users are looking for an extension like the one you mentioned. That works on Firefox 57. But, I'm not sure if add-ons/extensions with that architecture would continue to remain supported.
It seems most of the people are not reading the description before trying to use this extension. And hence not understanding that this extension is meant as a replacement for "Rights to Close" legacy extension ;-)