- by Firefox user 15428448, 17 days agoRated 5 out of 5Not many of these addons available. This one works well, I have used it for a long time. It makes a huge difference to ease of browsing. Reviewers complaining about the right click menu persisting; it does for me too but I actually had never noticed it before, a third click eliminates it, never been a problem for me.
- by miguelk, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works great! Thank you! However, very sad it still hasn't been fixed so the context menu doesn't stay open on double right click. The Chrome version works just fine. Why is this so...?
- by Firefox user 12370795, a year agoRated 5 out of 5!!! TO THOSE WHO THINK, IT DOES NOT WORK !!!
It's because you probably try to double right click on the Mozilla add-ons webpage itself (which doesn't work for security/architecture reasons). Perhaps the developer should make it more clear on the main page.
IT'S AN EXCELLENT ADD-ON, I LOVE IT !!!
- by Johann, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Context-Menü is still open after Tab is closed. "Middle click on a page closes Tab" do not have this trouble, so it does not come from FF. But anyway its GREAT, thank You
- by OmTatSat, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great addon, thank you!
Can you please add automate pressing Esc button after double pressing RButton?
In this case right click menu will be closed automaticaly
- by Darvin Atkeson, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works incredibly well but causes some issues with various sites such as Facebook. Most notable symptom is dialog boxes where comments would go do not show up. I have tried it with and without the Stylus plugin. Turning Double Right Click plugin off and reloading the Facebook page seems to resolve the problem but I really, really want this feature.
If I can provide any assistance on troubleshooting it let me know. It's an excellent add on!
- by John Corliss, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works, but it leaves the context menu open. Also, it doesn't close Mozilla websites. "Double Click on Page Closes Tab" has the same problem with Mozilla pages.