Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Rick216, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Love this add-on. Thanks. One nice enhancement would be to add an option to have it produce a warning asking if the user is sure they want to close all those tabs (e.g., in case they clicked the button by mistake).
- by John Golby, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic extension, use it all day. The only problem is that after the latest Firefox update 60.0.1 it no longer goes back to the start page but a blank page instead, would be great if this could be fixed. Easily a 5/5 - simple and effective.
- by Firefox user 12060908, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5A very useful tool to close all tabs in one click. Great is the possibility to leave the active tab and any attached tab open. Thanks for this handy add-on!
- by RgaDawg, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Profuse apologies. I'm thinking about the New Tab extension. I don't know if you make that one.
Nice. Quick, efficient. Maybe consider at next update to make the add on where it doesn't take up so much real estate to the left in address bar. Perhaps, that is a setting and I just missed.
- by SassyBoy1, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great add-in. It would be even better if there was an option to close all tabs to your home page(s) instead of only to a blank tab.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoIt is a good idea, except unless your running the beta/nightly versions of Firefox, I could not get it to work for you. If you update your review to 5 stars I will promise to look into adding a setting for this once the current beta becomes the stable release.
- by Firefox user 12460883, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5An excellent addon, it is currently the best alternative to "close other tabs." Although you have to pin the desired tab so it will not close, it is currently the best add-on for Firefox 57. But I hope you can also revive the buttons "close other tabs." And "undo close tab". Anyways thank you.