- Rated 1 out of 5by largelos, a month agoPlugin require "Access your data for all websites", while no such permission required in fact, in addition with lack of security monitoring by Mozilla and ability to contribute by anyone in GitHub makes this plugin huge security breach. Who can guarantees that there are no hidden malware with next update?
Developers, you SHOULD use minimal browser permission, to specific sites only, like Access your data for sites in the “named” domain; Access your data in # other domains; Access your data for a specific site; Access your data on # other sites
Upd: Don't tell it is required because you need it, this is not true.
I don't recommend install to anyone.
Developer responseposted a month agoHello,
Access to all site data is required due to the integrations since we need it to place our timer in certain apps. Placing this timer on the correct apps, allows us to "read and change the data" on the websites we have an integration for.
Please reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions regarding this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alejandro Rivas, 2 months agoCuando inicio sesion, no carga la sesion en la extension solo en la pagina webHola Alejandro,
Lamentamos que esté experimentando problemas con la extensión Clockify. ¿Podría intentar reinstalar la extensión y borrar el caché y las cookies durante el intervalo de tiempo más largo?
Si el problema persiste, comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte en email@example.com para que podamos investigar este problema más a fondo.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TymiP, 4 months agoDoesn't work at all. No button works on this extension.Hello Tymi,
Thank you for your review and for reporting this!
Please reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can troubleshoot this further with you. Cheers!
- Rated 3 out of 5by tanya, 8 months agoApplication crash. Inscriptions "unknown:..." instead of icons block some of the content and interfere with work. Please correct.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13920633, 2 years agoDoesn't support oauth, which makes it unusable for my primary account. The desktop app has started to freeze up every time I launch it, so I was hoping this extension could replace it for the time being.