- Rated 4 out of 5by ethos, a year agoThis is a very helpful addon. But it currently requires a standalone tool to realize syncing. Could firefox's built-in sync function be utilized? Thank you !
Developer responseposted a year agoFirefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
- Rated 5 out of 5by dpq06, 2 years agoGood stuff. Unfortunately I can't use it how I wanted to since Firefox disables the standard context menu in the URL bar for some reason. If there is a workaround for this I'd be glad to know.
Developer responseposted a year agoWhat exactly are you referring to by "the URL bar"? Clippings only shows its context menu in a web page textbox or HTML editor, so I don't understand your assertion that it should have been visible in "the URL bar." Please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums with a screen shot and steps to reproduce your issue: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- Rated 5 out of 5by LWChris, 2 years agoVery useful add-on. Would be great if the reminder to save the Clippings knew whether there's something new to export or not. I'm getting the reminder although I didn't change any Clippings since the last export.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13464711, 2 years agogood addon, one missing features would be a click button that appears once you hover over a typefield, so you can see your clippings seperately without cluttering & wasting time. (like the addon InFormEnter+).
Also i need an option checkbox to change the clippings behaviour, it should always delete my existing typing when i press a clipping.
Is it possible to change the rightclick menu clippings position as well? would like an option top middle below.
otherwise great job.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Balazs, 2 years agoVery useful extension, thanks for it! I have only one problem with it: in Facebook Messenger there are a usual problem (not always but many times) that if I insert a Clipping into the conversation, the messenger window disappears totally. It shows again only if I refresh the Facebook page (with F5 key). The Facebook search field works well to insert the Clipping so I used to copy via that but it's not so comfortable.
Windows 10 Pro, Firefox 84.0.2 (and sooner versions).