Rated 4 out of 5 stars
when i add new search engines they don't appearThis review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.5). This user has other reviews of this add-on.
Please try the following steps for adding new search engines.
1. Setting the url of search engines that you want.
(1) Open the option page of this addon.
(2) Select tab of "Popup items".
(3) Double-click to "Edit here to add a new item" that is in "URL/SCRIPT" field.
(4) Input the url of a search engine.
(5) Press 'OK' to close the option page.
(1) Select any characters on browser.
(2) Popups appears around the mouse cursor.
Note: This addon works regardless of the search engines that installed in Firefox.
If it does not solve the problem, please contact me from following url: