Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Cliget now works in private mode and when "never remember history" is set.
- Fixed bug where cliget breaks external view source.
- Fixed bug where cliget causes request body to be corrupted.
- Built with the latest SDK (1.14).
- Installation no longer requires browser restart
- Optimizations to reduce overhead
- New icon :)
- Handle POST requests resulting from form submissions
- Context-menu actions work for links, images, pages, and iframes
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
- Allow the user to include their own extra commandline options by default (cliget.wget.options, cliget.curl.options).
- Cleared a couple of errors that show in the error log.
- Emulated requests are now identical to that of Firefox because we now copy the exact headers from the Firefox request itself. Downloads now work on even more websites.
- Explicitly setting file name or using content-disposition header in wget and curl resulting in downloads with correct file names.