If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
Doubtful that this will be updated for Firefox 57 as it's been over 4 years since the last update. Possible alternative is https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/selection-context-search/
Found an alternative compatible with Firefox Quantum "Swift Selection Search"
Dieses Addon ist wirklich einer meiner absoluten Favoriten.
Ich kann absolut nicht verstehen warum dieses geniale Teil nur von wenigen benutzt wird.
Ich hoffe sehr, dass es für Quantum auch so etwas geben wird.
Wenn nicht, dann werde ich das Internet nicht mehr benutzen ;)
Love love this Extension, please please tweak it for WebExtensions compatibility.
the idea is good. but its really unstable
If you'll try it you never stop use it. simply but very useful
Why can't this addon use the already existing context menu which I already customized? Why make a completely new one?
Nice extension but the copy function doesn't work. Can you fix that, please?
Ultimately useful, handy and universal addon !
My Sincere Congratulation to author and to all of us !
This pretty much takes the place of IE's accelerator button for me. I like that you can customize the search engines to your needs.
One request though! Right now I have "select the string" to trigger the menu. This works great unless I'm composing an email in Gmail, where I constantly highlight text while I draft messages. The menu pop-ups each time I select text (as it should), but then I have to hit Esc or click somewhere else in the message to close the menu before I “cut” or edit the selected text that I planned to do when highlighting the text in the first place. I'd love to see an option in the menu itself or a keyboard command to temporarily disable the menu on the fly without going into the add-on manager.
This add-on is great, I replaced several pop up addons with this.
-Copy without Formatting.
when I check 'Also pop up when select characters in the input field' option, pop up menu is appear in add-ons manager too when I drag scroll bars.
Thank you for your report.
> -copy without formatting.
The following script copies only characters.
Images or HTML tags are not contained.
> -launch external applications.
The following script launches "explorer.exe" and displays directory "C:\program files".
var program = 'C:\\windows\\explorer.exe';
var arguments = ['C:\\Program Files'];
var file = Cc['@mozilla.org/file/local;1'].createInstance(Ci.nsILocalFile);
var proc = Cc['@mozilla.org/process/util;1'].createInstance(Ci.nsIProcess);
proc.run(false, arguments, arguments.length);
Currently, I have no plans to fix it because I do not have good ideas. Sorry.
Great addon, thanks.
There is a problem. I can navigate through the menu using the up and down keys, but I can not activate items with Enter, menu simply disappears. Mouse only.
This is my problem or this feature is not implemented? Could you add it?
Thank you for your feedback.
Currently, keyboard operations are not supported.
I will consider implementing it, but It seems to be difficult as far as I found out.
I am going to implement the Enter key behavior as same as the primary mouse button click if it is possible.
You really need to get it! it increases a lot the productivity. I also incorporated the script for "Copy Links" - it works great! For those of you who are wondering how, just click on the empty field in the Configuration/Options menu of the Add-On/ "Main Menu"/ and paste the script. You can then click on the empty "Icon' field and add an icon from your desktop, and then just click on the description field to add the name/description. It is really easy and very, very useful.
I wish I can see more user scripts for such ,at first glance, simple tasks, but extremely useful in the long run for the productivity and user experience.
Again, great work!
not bad thanks
I deeply understand your sensitivity to ownership. In my eyes - you are an owner - because so customisable addon is just a STANDARD. So it is worth to push this STANDARD anyway.
But I think even currently there are many things that can be done almost immediately.
1. You wrote that every user can add its own userscript. It is fantastic, but you probably meant - every advanced user, the amateours like me and newcomers - can not.
2. But what they do can - is copy such user scripts from some place/webpage, let say, Library of user scripts and paste them in your amazing shell-configurator.
3. The other addon owners can also provide some kind of calling their features (like user scripts) and even don't need to pass their addon verification. And not advanced users also can copy such things and paste them to your shell. To remove this item from Main Context menu (from right click) user can via Menu Editor.
4. All that is necessary - is to ensure them to make such not big effort.
5. It is also worth to add to your configurator the possibility to move up/doun the items and to be able to create subitems. and add separators. Currently there is no necessity in subitems, but as soon as the number of items will dramatically grow - such feature becomes important.
6. Regarding Copy feature. I think it should be feature to allow also autocopy from non-writable fields (this option can be enabled/disabled by user).
In general all this will turn your addon also as Clickless Menu Editor.
I am glad that you favored this addon.
1-4. Enable to use other addon's features from Clickless menu.
You meant ways of using the userscripts?
If you have any questions about using, tell me the addon's name that want to use.
You may be able to copy and paste my responses(script) to configuration page of Clickless menu.
5-6. Other enhancement suggestions.
(1) Moving up/down the items : Implemented. Drag and drop it.
(2) Separators : Implemented. Type "" in URL/Script field.
(3) Sub menus : I considered it, but I was pass it over because it seems to complex for its feature.
(4) Autocopy : It is not goal of this addon, so I will not implement it.
And, I created a new thread about this addon at support forum.
If you have more feedback or questions, please post there.
Una herramienta ligera y bastante practica para acceder con mas detalles a la informacion que leemos. recomendado
Add please configuration open in background or foreground tab.
Ottima idea, molto comodo e facile da personalizzare!!