Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. Removed searchme (having been offline).
2. Added Twitter search.
Changes in 1.6.4
1. Fixed the bug that the launcher icon might appear unexpectedly
2. Added the highly requested feature - Import/export settings
Changes in 1.6.2
1. Adjusted some resource string values.
2. Improved the cross-browser compatibility.
Changes in 1.6.0
1. Added the Hulu channel, ABC's high-quality online TV program.
2. Adjusted the framework for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility.
3. Improved the function of "Import IE8 Accelerators".
4. Modified the code to be compatible w/ AutoPager.
In order to import IE8 accelerators:
1. Launch IE8 accelerator website, which can be done through your channel menu, or from the "channels" tab in the "options" dialog, or use direct url: http://www.ieaddons.com/accelerators/.
2. Add any accelerator you like.
3. You can customize (edit, delete, update, etc.) your IE8 accelerators in the same way you manage your Cleeki channels.
Should you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Fixed the bug that cause malfunction in a textarea.
1. Updated the translate channel to support Chinese interface
2. Fixed the bug that the captured text might be incomplete if there is any single quotation mark in the selected text.
=== Update in 1.5.7 ===
1. Added the translation channel that translate text/webpage.
2. Fixed some typo errors
=== Update in 1.5.6 ===
1. Added the hyperlink preview function (configurable) that previews a hyperlink in the same page without clicking it.
2. Added the function (configurable) to directly display the channel menu when texts are selected, skipping the launching icon.
3. Added background images for different themes.
2. Fixed the bug that when the preview window is opened it might interfere w/ the browser’s back/forward features.
3. Added the option whether or not to add the preview results into the browser history.
4. Fixed the bug that the width of the preview window might be incorrect.
5. Improved the IE/Firefox compatibility.
1. The preview window is now re-sizable
2. Plus, you can define your own default preview size
3. Plus, each channel can define its own preview size
4. You can choose a color theme for the preview window
5. You can define the behavior when you click on a channel
6. The launch button is now with fading effect (default & optional)
7. The preview window is now with shadow effect (default & optional)
8. And more! Check the option dialog for more details.
1. Tell a friend: share/publish web content with virtually all mainstream ways: blog, IM, emails, social network, etc.
2. SlideShare: search slides
1. Rewrote most of the UI rendering codes to be neater and compatible w/ more web pages
2. Fixed the bug that might cause the screen menu to disappear when you move the window on your screen
3. Cleaned out-of-date codes
4. Enhanced the IE-Firefox compatability
5. Other minor bugs
2. Corrected the bug that the add-on might leave a "ghost" icon in a edit box.
3. Added the function that the launching icon will hide itself when it is not clicked for a while.
4. Corrected some minor bugs.
2. Added the function to display a launching icon for conventional users.
3. Added the option to switch on/off the launching icon.