Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by WRS13, 7 days agoRated 3 out of 5Very good, but the addon needs a white list, unfortunately a site that I use daily, Bet365.com, does not work well with this addon, and it is hard to have to "stop" the addon whenever I visit the website.
- by Michael Peterson, 15 days agoRated 3 out of 5Hey there,
Just wondering if your extension still works when searching on Google/Yandex.
Under the description for the add-on, you wrote that the extension "prevents Google from rewriting the search results (to include tracking elements)."
Has Google decided that they were going to stop rewriting search results by default, thereby eliminating the need for your extension when searching on Google? In other words, has Google decided that they were going to stop adding tracking elements to URLs when searching on Google?
Also, can you tell me in what directory/file the ClearURLs logs are stored in?
- by Xenoslyce, 15 days agoRated 5 out of 5For those concerned about their privacy when it comes to URLS and tracking in the URL itself, this extension is perfect. You install it, and it works automatically. Hoorah for privacy!
- by yor, 19 days agoRated 4 out of 5hi, it works well, but on
it keeps saying after listening a minute "site update available please refresh".
it seems etag filtering option causes the problem.
but if i must, i would like to disable it on this site only....
- by Sergey Twersky, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Can you add or fix rules for Disqus redirection? For example https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdropmefiles.com%2FJzFvD%3AMtdGrKs3ixi4M38oA0w7o02-fJw&cuid=1238250
It seems to me that your extension used to solve the problem with Disqus URLs, but now the links there have redirection again.
P.S. Thanks so much for your awesome and completely unique extension! :)Thanks for your positive feedback. The link you provided is correctly redirected to the target page. If there is still a mistake, please open a ticket here (https://gitlab.com/KevinRoebert/ClearUrls/-/issues/new) or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by arandor, a month agoRated 4 out of 5I've been using this add-on for awhile and I really like it. It does its thing in the backgroundm and I never even notice.
Except today. I had a site that would not work properly. When I disabled ClearURLs, it worked fine. When I enabled ClearURLS again, it stopped working again.
This is a site I will be using very often so right now my only option is to disable ClearURLs entirely. If there were a "whitelist" option, I could just whitelist a specific domain. As it is now, I'll have to stop using the add-on completely.