by aconamos, 3 months ago
Rated 2 out of 5
This extension works great other than that it has completely broken google OAuth for me. I have had to disable it which sucks because I really like this extension.
- by Firefox user 17472870, 4 days agoRated 3 out of 5Love the app, however it's preventing me from accessing AWS, which is a huge issue. Definitely needs a whitelist function to exclude webpages. If it had that, it would be 5/5 IMO.
- by Firefox user 12667629, a month agoRated 1 out of 5I've been using this addon for years, but recently found it it was breaking the ability to log into playstation.com / sony.com. I suspect it may have been causing issues in the past, but it was not until this issue that I finally made the effort to isolate the root cause. This addon will be forever removed.
- by Mito, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This should be next with your adblock extension. There are so many forums, and website like MacRumors, and RedFlagDeals has affiliate tracking link on every product people posted on the thread.
- by jay, a month agoRated 1 out of 5The idea is great, but unfortunately it breaks some websites! This would not be so much of a problem if it had whitelisting functionality. For now there was no other option for me but to uninstall it again...
- by Ulfric, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5This was a decent add-on that I forgot about and let run wild, but unfortunately the lack of a whitelist means I cannot get much use out of this anymore. For some reason it recently broke Pocket's inline articles, and I found out from the reviews that it breaks certain features in Gmail as well (which I didn't connect to this add-on until now!). Please add a whitelist, or at least more user flexibility in terms of maneuvering through features that may break important website features.
- by Echonly, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5I uninstalled this extension after using it for more than a day. The default rules have caused me a lot of trouble when browsing the web, and there is no way to set detailed settings.