To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Ability to sort entities according to a-z, count and relevancy
* Minor bug fixes
- Using the Open Calais WS instead of SWS (many new entities are now supported)
- Changing to Thomson Reuters look & feel
- Improvement to the popup tooltip
- Many bug fixes
- Update navigation links (supporting additional sites like Facebook and Linkedin)
- Minor bug fixes
- popup links are opened in new window
- new navigation options
- side bar is no longer opened by default
- A few minor Bug fixes
* Add "Process" button to sidebar
* Add "Restore Default" button to the settings page
* Improve the look of the popup
* Solve some UNIX problems
* Add list of new sites that are automatically processed:
- Businessweek.com/*/ -
- Investors.com/*/ -
- Findarticles.com/p/ -
- New "Options" dialog, enabling automatic opening of the side bar.
- Improved Gnosis tool-bar button with two new drop down options: open the side bar and open the options dialog.
- Better interaction with other Firefox Add-ons.
- Bug fixes.
- Support navigate between tabs during processing of the page
- It is possible to process a new tab while another tab is in process.
- Bug fixes
- Processing pages that include multiple frames
- Google Maps Right click option on Locations
- Tree list is now case insensitive
- Option to process the same page multiple times (useful for very long documents since you can highlight different parts of the document)