Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Ability to sort entities according to a-z, count and relevancy
* Minor bug fixes
- Using the Open Calais WS instead of SWS (many new entities are now supported)
- Changing to Thomson Reuters look & feel
- Improvement to the popup tooltip
- Many bug fixes
- Update navigation links (supporting additional sites like Facebook and Linkedin)
- Minor bug fixes
- popup links are opened in new window
- new navigation options
- side bar is no longer opened by default
- A few minor Bug fixes
* Add "Process" button to sidebar
* Add "Restore Default" button to the settings page
* Improve the look of the popup
* Solve some UNIX problems
* Add list of new sites that are automatically processed:
- Businessweek.com/*/ -
- Investors.com/*/ -
- Findarticles.com/p/ -
- New "Options" dialog, enabling automatic opening of the side bar.
- Improved Gnosis tool-bar button with two new drop down options: open the side bar and open the options dialog.
- Better interaction with other Firefox Add-ons.
- Bug fixes.
- Support navigate between tabs during processing of the page
- It is possible to process a new tab while another tab is in process.
- Bug fixes
- Processing pages that include multiple frames
- Google Maps Right click option on Locations
- Tree list is now case insensitive
- Option to process the same page multiple times (useful for very long documents since you can highlight different parts of the document)