- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17717074, 3 months agoLove this plugin; you can put a button in the top bar side of URL, but unlike other plugins it produces a pop-up, and you need to click inside the pop-up to confirm which cookies you want to remove. This means, if you click on the button by mistake, you can still cancel the pop-up.
- Rated 5 out of 5by antoru, 5 months agoExactly what I was looking for. Wish it also cleared local storage data.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14286762, 2 years agoEXACTLY what I wanted: the ability to delete the cookies of the website open on a SPECIFIC tab.
I.e. You have multiple tabs open ans one of them is you logged on Amazon. Click on the Clear Site Cookies icon and hey presto!, if you refresh the page, you have to log on again.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sonic_Master, 4 years agoFirefox should add this one to the list of default extensions. extremely useful! Thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5by blubserl, 4 years agothat the clearing function is limited to the current website is very useful. thanks for developing this! spares a lot of context menu clicking :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by none999999, 5 years agoThis program is awesome! I really like how it shows the number of cookies per website on its button.