Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This should fix the issues some users were having.
Replaced install/update popup dialog with a web page that opens in a new tab
Fixed bug with in-field button toggle.
Firefox 4.0 support
New optional in-field clear buttons.
Note: The Tools menu seems to be available only in the old-style menu bar, so to configure the add-on for now you'll have to right-click on the toolbar and enable the "Menu Bar".
* The bookmark and history panels now have their own Clear Buttons.
* A new set of commands was added in the Tools menu. They allow you to quickly and easily add, remove or fix the positions of the main Clear Fields buttons.
* Improved the automatic placement code.
* Different icon used in themes Midnightfox and Cylence Theme 2
* Added mechanism to automatically add the buttons on the toolbar
Added Deutch Locale (thanx Ria!)
- Korean (thanx 2 xx1)
- Hungarian (thanx 2 TG)
Also changed maxVersion to 1.5.0.* to comply with addons.mozilla.org rules.
* Support for "Search WP". Now when you click the "Clear Search" button, the Search Buttons created by Search WP are cleared as well. (Thanq Georges & Fer)
* New Artwork - hope you like it
* Extension is now localization-enabled. The only available strings so far are the buttons; labels and tooltips. Feel free to send translations for your language. They will be included in the next release. Required translations: Clear Address LABEL and TOOLTIP, Clear Search LABEL and TOOLTIP.