- Rated 4 out of 5by Gregg OD, 2 years agoWould be nice if I could clear cache and browsing history for a specific url. Firebox seems to have a pretty strong caching mechanism for url routes.
This would be super useful for my localhost development
- Rated 4 out of 5by MTh, 3 years agoIs not there some trouble since some weeks ?
I suppress everything excepted passwords, for all time, not reloading tabs. When it is done, I go to Firefox options, Privacy and Security. Then, I can see some things remain in cache or site's data.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14175714, 4 years agoHow I rated the add-on:
Did the add-on work as you expected it to? Yes, the add-on is worth 5 stars.
However, anytime I use this add-on, Firefox starts to consume super-high RAM and becomes unresponsive for 5-10 minutes. If I forcefully close Firefox, I receive a browser crashed notification within the same amount of time. -2 stars (can get pretty inconvenient)
Just because I have this problem doesn't necessarily mean you will.
What features did I like or dislike? I like all features, and there is none I dislike.
Is it useful? Very useful add-on
Is it easy to use? It is easy to use.
Will I continue to use this add-on? For now.
Creating a new account elsewhere to make the creator aware of bugs is totally unnecessary. -2 stars
Creator is attentive and still reads reviews. +2 stars
Creator will try to fix issue if you're willing to make a GitHub account. +1 star (I'm not willing to)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13539450, 6 years agovery good app =) really love it! ... but need +1 function pls! add pls in settings "CLEAR ALL + CLOSE ALL TABS". automatic clear (what i chosen in settings) and then automatic close all TABS (not browser, only all tabs)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13520435, 6 years agovery good bro! =)
but need some extra "musthave" option:
make pls option (when click on icon app) --> "CLEAR ALL & RESTART BROWSER"
(which mean all tabs close / all clear (all positions YES in settings) / restart browser. in 1 click)