Review by Firefox user 15627136
Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15627136, 3 years ago
Unexpectedly deleted ALL data for ALL sites including history! Very frustrated! I thought this would be on a per-site basis, and now don't have site autocomplete for a while.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12920934, 2 months agoThe fact that ability to clear a single website cache is not a built in feature is beyond my understanding.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Dewnan, 2 months agoLocal Storage Data = Firefox Offline Website Data. It does not clean it from the folder 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\user.default\storage\default.
If it did I'd give it 5 stars, so instead of 2 clicks, I go with 3 clicks with FF's built in history cleaner.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Vindikato, 2 months agoMissing an option *importante for me* : cleanup only for current website (domaine)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Marfield, 5 months agoWorks great, especially it saves the settings I made on firefox in which other cleaning add-ons does not, and I have to set up its settings every time I re open firefox.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DosBoot, 7 months agoMircosoft classifies this application as harmful for the Edge web browser, which I personally cannot understand.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13297159, 8 months agoDoes NOT remove all cookies, e.g., youtube-nocookie.com 64kb remains in Manage Data despitre multiple attempts to clear it.