- The extension is no longer a bundle with three add-ons. It now consists of a single extension that only shows up once in your Add-ons Manager.
- New About dialog.
- Minor fixes to the Options dialog.
- Gave the extension an icon.
- Replaced DOM Mutation Events with a Mutation Observer.
- Added "extensions." to the preference names.
- Fix some undeclared and global variable issues.
- This version of CLiCk, Speak.js no longer features separate add-ons for CLC-Utilities and CLC-4-TTS. It is most likely incompatible with other extensions based on CLC-4-TTS.
- The voice will be rather robotic in nature and it probably only works for English (which I hope to fix in a future version).
See complete version history