The new Add-ons Manager in Firefox 4 has very non-native styling on some system themes. Classicish Add-on Manager fixes this by restyling it to resemble the manager in previous versions of Firefox.
- Buttons and other elements take their colors and appearance from your system's settings.
- The Add-ons Manager opens in its own window.
- The status line (that shows e.g. "will be enabled after you restart Firefox" and "is incompatible with this version of Firefox") is moved to the bottom of the extension entry. The incompatible warning is hidden if you have extensions.checkCompatibility set to false.
- The Discover pane is hidden, since you probably don't need help discovering add-ons if you're reading this.
- The "Remove" button is hidden, and the "Disable" button is hidden for window widths under 800px. You can still access these from the context menu, or the details page.