- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14429272, 4 years agoI was looking for this kind of tool after firebug removed. It will be helpful definitely. Thank you so much Sanjay
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14412393, 4 years ago比较不方便的是不能同时查看页面元素和XPath选中的结果。用过chorme的人应该都会知道，chorme里的xpath插件支持屏幕高亮选中的内容，十分方便。如果不是公司网络限制，我会选择chorme。
- Rated 5 out of 5by decembre, 4 years agoRe TEST and Re Edit (2022):
Difficulty to install it on a new Quantum, but finally re work...
I Re ask same requests:
- Can you add to the Dev menu and the Normal Context menu:
"Open With Chropath"
- Give to the selector Dashed Color line an Z-index which make it always visible .
- Selector Menu:
> Remember the last Choice used (Abs Xpath, Rels Xpath or CSS) .
> Change the color background of this menu (It's black and its items too, so they are only visible on hover them).
- Result Code panel:
> Style it like the normal HTML panel code Dev Tools by using Color Highlighting
> Add a menu to an selected HTML item in it: "See it in the HTML panel"
Old Review (3 years ago):
Thanks, that's the better alternative to my beloved "Firepath" ( that i use a lot to manipulate CSS with ..... Waterfox).
It's possible to use Chropath on AMO page by going in about:config (tested on Firefox Quantum):
How to enable Firefox WebExtensions on Mozilla websites
Suggest ( to be more closer of Firepath simplicity) :
1 - Add to the Chropath panel a HTML box (as it is in it in the right panel of the in-build inspector tab) under its matched results to:
- Highlight all matching results by Chropath.
- Click a matched result to go directly at the right position in this Chropath HTLM box
2 - Add a way to chose a match and go directly to the original inspector panel
3 - Add the inverse function :
Choose an element in the original inspector right HTML panel and send the request to the Chropah tab
4 - Add an option to only display Xpath ot CSS selector (for my use Xpath selectors is not important)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14110076, 4 years agoAwesome tool , working in both Firefox and Chrome . Having this tool is very hand when anybody does want to automate their web applications . I have referred this tool to everybody in my team at work. The support is also awesome , fixed an issue immediately after reporting it. Giving 5 star rating to this tool.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14044266, 4 years agoThis extension is almost useless. When inspecting clickable elements inside iframe, the click is performed instead of inspection result.