- Rated 5 out of 5by Christian Saborio, 2 years agoI was having trouble finding a selector for my CodeCeption tests using ChromeDriver. Although this extension requires some (minor) tweaking only once (which is very well documented), I found it an absolute joy and intuitive to use. Persist with that initial setup, it will pay off.
By using this app I was able to not only figure the parent selector that I needed to target, but also to verify the child selector all within its GUI, kinda like the FF inspector when you are testing jQuery selectors.
Love it, thank you for your hard work in making this available to others!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15029358, 2 years agovery noisy
Developer responseposted 2 years agoKindly let me know what issue you are facing.
Very Important for Firefox 70 users: By default you won't be able to type / and ' in ChroPath selector box because of below preference, so please change it.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll show you a warning message, click on "I accept the risk!" button.
2. Now paste "accessibility.typeaheadfind.manual" in Search filter box and it'll show following preference in the window:
3. This preference is set to true by default i.e. enabled. To disable the feature, double-click on accessibility.typeaheadfind.manual preference and change its value to false.
Here is the video for same: