Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15029358, 8 days agoRated 2 out of 5very noisy
Developer responseposted 8 days agoKindly let me know what issue you are facing.
Very Important for Firefox 70 users: By default you won't be able to type / and ' in ChroPath selector box because of below preference, so please change it.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll show you a warning message, click on "I accept the risk!" button.
2. Now paste "accessibility.typeaheadfind.manual" in Search filter box and it'll show following preference in the window:
3. This preference is set to true by default i.e. enabled. To disable the feature, double-click on accessibility.typeaheadfind.manual preference and change its value to false.
Here is the video for same:
- by Barblebee, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hi folks,
today I had a problem when I tried to install ChroPath-AddOn 5.1.0 within Firefox 73.0.1 (64-bit). Think I found a solution, though I am not really satisfied with it.
When Firefox asked me to trust the installation I clicked 'yes', BUT when Firefox asked me, whether ChroPath should be allowed within private window mode I clicked 'No'. Within the preferences of Firefox I was able to configure your plugin but I could not see your ChroPath-Tools anywhere. I also tried to rearrange the windows, developer window, etc. but It didn not work.
I deinstalled your add-on and installed it again BUT this time I clicked 'yes' when Firefox asked me if your add-on should be allowed to work in private window mode I clicked 'yes'. And IT WORKED!
Have a good day :-)
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThank you for sharing the detailed feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
For Firefox, I would request you to please follow these 2 video tutorials to start.
Actually ChroPath tab was there but it might be hidden on side because of less space, so you to expand it.
- by Sumit Kumar Chaudhary, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Sanjay did finest job for all automation tester communities.Really reduce our time to create relative XPath for the desire element.
I have not much experience but I can recommend the application to all. Very help full and easy to use.
- by Firefox user 15265190, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Gives usable relative xpaths. Very good for web automation beginning developers. I am used to create xpath myself from html, according to requirements. This might save time.
- by Firefox user 15052865, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Updating review. It originally didn't work for me (clicking the "inspect" button on the ChroPath tab didn't appear to do anything) but when the developer responded to my first review, I reinstalled it, changed the developer tools pane to dock to bottom and suddenly it began to work. Seems to operate just fine now. If you find it's not working, try this out.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoPlease follow this video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZnMieaLY8c
It should work and very soon ChroPath 5.0 is coming for firefox as well similar like available for Chrome then you will not face any issue. Thank you.