Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15029358, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5very noisy
Developer responseposted 3 months agoKindly let me know what issue you are facing.
Very Important for Firefox 70 users: By default you won't be able to type / and ' in ChroPath selector box because of below preference, so please change it.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll show you a warning message, click on "I accept the risk!" button.
2. Now paste "accessibility.typeaheadfind.manual" in Search filter box and it'll show following preference in the window:
3. This preference is set to true by default i.e. enabled. To disable the feature, double-click on accessibility.typeaheadfind.manual preference and change its value to false.
Here is the video for same:
- by Barblebee, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hi folks,
today I had a problem when I tried to install ChroPath-AddOn 5.1.0 within Firefox 73.0.1 (64-bit). Think I found a solution, though I am not really satisfied with it.
When Firefox asked me to trust the installation I clicked 'yes', BUT when Firefox asked me, whether ChroPath should be allowed within private window mode I clicked 'No'. Within the preferences of Firefox I was able to configure your plugin but I could not see your ChroPath-Tools anywhere. I also tried to rearrange the windows, developer window, etc. but It didn not work.
I deinstalled your add-on and installed it again BUT this time I clicked 'yes' when Firefox asked me if your add-on should be allowed to work in private window mode I clicked 'yes'. And IT WORKED!
Have a good day :-)
Developer responseposted 5 months agoThank you for sharing the detailed feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
For Firefox, I would request you to please follow these 2 video tutorials to start.
Actually ChroPath tab was there but it might be hidden on side because of less space, so you to expand it.
- by Sumit Kumar Chaudhary, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Sanjay did finest job for all automation tester communities.Really reduce our time to create relative XPath for the desire element.
I have not much experience but I can recommend the application to all. Very help full and easy to use.