Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Update cfxCompanion
- added self removal routine when cfxThemes are not installed, part of a AMO no surprises policy
- added option to disable Alltabs Button
- added simplified Chinese locale
- clean up unused code
- Fix - Findbar has reversed next/previous button images.
- Fix - Security box is not displayed correctly. This fix has undergone a major rewrite. Security box operates in the same manner as the default method.
- Fix - Linux dropdown popups are transparent.
- Update - Major code updates. Improved speed and memory usage.
- Update - Findbar text is blue in all modes.
- Update - Tabs that are pinned are moved to the left 0 position. (Similar to Chrome)
- New - Added preference to exit Firefox when last tab is closed.
- New - Added preference to move History Menu item to Tools menu button. This will remove it completely from the Main menubar.
- New - Added preference to move Bookmarks Menu item to Tools menu button. This will remove it completely from the Main menubar.
* History Dropmarker
* Full Glass support
* Redesigned Chromifox Options window
* Tab Pinning
* Updated icons
* Add-on compatibility
* CSS improvement
* Added Spanish Locale
* Many bug fixes
To see a more detailed list, please see: Change Log
+ new Chromifox Options Window
+ new options Basic Mode
+ better support for Mac
+ many visual improvements
+ firefox version bump
+ updated options and addons windows
+ other minor tweaks
+ updated preview
+ emulates Google Chrome 3
+ Compatibility with the following extension:
- Download Manager Tweak
- Faviconized Tab
- Hide Menubar
- Multirow Bookmarks
- Tab Mix Plus (except for Multirow Tabs)
+ Does not Support TMP Multi-Row Tabs.
+ Improved Mac support