Why was Chess AddIn for FireFox created?
I like chess. I can see a lot of games in the internet, but I have to copy/paste them in some viewers to view them. But I am lazy, and I don't like to open viewer, copy/paste the PGN, and to view. And I decided to make the brower to be able to show the selected game just from right click menu.
What's next for Chess AddIn for FireFox
Now working on chess addin. Things what are missing in this addon and I am working on:
1. Add the possibility to resize the window and to retain the size. **
2. Extending the details on viewed game. For example the amount of captured material, players names and rates....
3. Show FEN *
4. Add the support from game from a set random FEN position*.
5. Add autoplay *
6. Add support for naming pieces in various languages for PGN notation
7. Add support for analyzing games, saving different variants from analysis.
8. Add support for playing chess.
9. Add support for international languages and localized PGN ***
10. Chess database support ***
11. Merge FEN and PGN menu ***
12. Save settings ***
** partially supported
*** new plans
About the Developer
|Location||Moldova Republic, The best location in the world!|
|User since||August 7, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 5 out of 5 stars|
Who is armagedescu?
Counting from zero to infinite in descending order