Review by Firefox user 14263701
Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14263701, 7 months ago
I monitor 9 diff. email addresses from Checker Plus. Nothing better.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16559751, 20 days agoCet addon ralentit énormément Firefox lors de son démarrage.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Machielovic, 21 days agoPerfect mail notification extension, does exactly what is promised certainly when you contribute an amount you will have this fixed on most browsers.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alexander, 2 months agoI've been using this extension for, I don't know, how many years. At least 5, but probably more, and I love it.
There are a couple of things that this extension is missing on Firefox, though.
1. Shortcuts. Chrome's version has the ability to set activation hotkeys and some more. That's not the case for Firefox. As one of the many users who prefer keyboard-driven workflow, this feature is really missing. In fact, this is the only extension (out of 10) that forces me to use a mouse. I hope this feature will be added.
2. Auto dark mode. I can manually set the dark theme, but It would be nice if the extension could follow the system theme.
Other than that, the extension is really must-have.
- Rated 5 out of 5by LankyJon, 4 months agoI've been using this extension for years, always been happy with is.
One feature request: I would like to have the ability to have an email account added, but for it not to include emails from that account added in the little red number. (I have my wife's email accounts added on the desktop, but I don't need a running tally of how many emails she has unread, and I don't want to be bothering her and telling her to clean out her email accounts.)
- Rated 5 out of 5by JDBT, 6 months agoI have been using this add-on for close to one year now and it has been a lifesaver when I am waiting for a reply knowing when it arrives. EXCELLENT! Highly recommended.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Toxijuice, 6 months agoI just realized I've been using this addon since 2011? 2012? It's been a massive amount of time, and it's still one of the first I install when setting up a new browser.
I can't recall ever having an issue, it's rock solid and works perfectly for how I use email.
- Rated 4 out of 5by s_p_l_o_d_e, 7 months agoworks well enough for checking emails, but is really lacking a keyboard shortcut to open the preview window without having to click on it