- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17339446, 6 months agoUsing this so far only for the "Quick add event" feature. Huge time saver. Select and datetime-like text in any webpage, and create an event at that time in your calendar. Saves so many clicks compared to doing it manually. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13385186, 7 months agoWas hooked on this the minute I installed it, and was happy to donate to the developer. Makes Google Calendar insanely convenient and easy to use. Loads of configuration options.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Superknown, 9 months agoThis is the one to get! His default view is spectacular, plus it's easy to click on the google calendar. Nice litte intro to set up, Feels personal, i na really goodway. Others should do similar
- Rated 5 out of 5by Lyubomir, 2 years agoAwesome extension. So much useful! The only thing i needed was a custom snooze duration for Google Calendar and this gives it, plus a whole faster way of working with Calendar.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nick, 2 years agoEarly days but great so far. Only problem is that on the pop-up calendar, when I click on a day that has several events, they only pop up in detail for a second and then disappear.
I'm on multiple monitors if that makes a diff.