Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Play audio in a loop until stopped
- Tab animation as a notification
- Volume control
- Bring window to front if minimized
* Several bug fixes including popup blocking sound file selection.
* Experimental Feature: Monitor changes to HTML (This is in case a change is only in the text color for example).
- Context menu (right click) is options with 1-click quick jobs.
- Tab title now shows a countdown timer and status.
- Ability to update settings of running job.
- Option to save current settings as the default settings.
- Several general bug fixes.
More features are coming in subsequent releases.
Note: There is currently a know compatibility problem with adblockplus on Mac. I'm looking into it.
Because of this, please be patient with bugs and report them to me for quick fixing.
New in this version:
- FireFox 57 compatibility.
- interface is now through the Action Button on the toolbar (instead of the right-click context menu).
- Faster load time.
* Multiple selections. Can select more several selections using the Ctrl (or Command) key. C4C will monitor changes in any of them.
* Log file now opens automatically in a new tab if it is used.
* Several bug fixes (in particular a false-alarm bug that began to occur in recent Fire-Fox versions).
- Added link to Options window from context menu. The Options menu holds several options for power users who may have not known it existed.
- Revamped UI a bit.
- Several bug fixes.
- VIP: persistent email sender. When sending email notification, if the C4C server is unreachable, the extension will retry every few minutes as long as the browser is open.
- VIP: added option to resend activation email in VIP profile. This email contains the link needed to setup VIP in the extension.
Reduced false-alarm notifications.
More concise email and log entries.
Improved handling of complex web pages.
Several bug fixes and enhancements.
* Added a countdown feature showing time to next reload in tab.
* Added option to not reselect the text on every reload.
* Tab click silences sound notification.
* Randomization now given in percentage of monitor time.
* Several bug fixes.
New features in version 1.9:
- Send Email as notification option!
- 5 new groovy sound clips!
- Improved change detection algorithm. Less false alarms.
- Complete makeover of options dialogs.
- log each c4c monitor to a separate file.
- Sound volume setting.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed "Can't Continue" message. C4C can just handle it now...
* Sound notification can now be set to repeat until clicking the tab. This is useful if you are away from the computer.
* Removed "Can't Find Selection" message. It is now shown only once per job, and even this can be removed from the options dialog.
* Added Absolute Positioning feature. Useful in rare cases.
* Several bug fixes and under the hood enhancements.
- Improved method of reloaded page re-selection.
- Bug fixes.
- Removed feature "Allow navigating away". This is now auto enabled. You can continue to use the tab, and c4c will reload the original page when the timer hits. If you wish to do this, consider using "Pause monitoring while viewing".
- Several bug fixes.
- UI readjustment.
- Manual refreshes allowed on monitored page.
- Web sign-out detection.
- Improved selection detection mechanism.
- several bug fixes.
* Added option to change sound notification file.
* Added log file option.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Firefox 3 compatibility
* Added support for pages with POST data
* Added About box, with usage statistics
* Bug fix: MenuEditor extension compatibility (Thank you Gaston Wyckmans!)
*. Frame Support.
*. More Notifications (Popup, sound, taskbar flash).
*. Allow recurrent checking. (Doesn't stop after first change).
*. Allow randomization of the time interval.
*. Setup default values via the extension's Options (under Tools->Extensions->(C4C)->Options).
*. Count down until next refresh.
*. And some more nifty little things...