- Rated 3 out of 5Last updated 2 years ago. The main reason I would use this extension is for order pages that I may have closed, then opened later eg AliExpress price changes. So after a session Aliexpress needs logging in again and the tab is no longer original, hence it does not work. Sadly, uninstalled.
- Rated 5 out of 5简单有效
- Rated 5 out of 5When it works, it's amazing. There's to my knowledge no other tool like this one to keep track of reservation spots and such on websites.
Lately, been having issues with mailing system and site appears to be down.
- Rated 1 out of 5When I have to spend half an hour figuring out how to set a bookmark icon back to the right icon after using an extension, it's a bust. This extension will change the bookmark icon for a website that you want to monitor to the c4c icon, which is the kind of thing adware/malware likes to do...
- Rated 1 out of 5Impossible to see what pages I have set up to be tracked, and no way to see if the extension is even working. Useless.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesnt work on fedex site. As the page reloads the extension recognizes that as a change
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work on Android 4 - Android 9. Right click (ie long tap) does not give c4c options, it just gives the regular Android copy, paste etc options.
- Rated 5 out of 5they fixed the issue