Reviews for ChatGPT for Search Engines - Prompt Templates
ChatGPT for Search Engines - Prompt Templates by AI Fan
- Rated 3 out of 5by coreyb42, 4 days agoWorks well in DuckDuckGo. One big problem, and the reason I'm removing this, is that the templates UI clutters up the GPT interface to the point where I'm pretty frustrated trying to scroll my chats. On my smallish Macbook, the vertical real estate that the template stuff takes up is enormous, and unconfigurable. So, dev, please make it configurable, or better yet, split these two distinct pieces of functionality out into their own extensions. Heck, I bet ChatGPT can help you refactor it into two of them ;)
Until then, I am following the advice of an adjacent review and checking out Qwant and the related extension.
- Rated 3 out of 5by cgaex, 25 days agoData sharing and the AD setup are a bit sus. I'll switch to qwant and use that extension instead.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Aerasyn, a month agoMy favorite feature so far is the right context menu send to chatgpt. It only seems to work part of the time. I usually get a red error message about too many messages being sent to chatgpt at a time. Is there a way to fix this?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 11543504, a month agoA good useful addon but no way to disable the ad which shows up with it on every search page.
- Rated 3 out of 5by 25gold25, a month agoIt's pretty good except that every time I search something new it asks me to log in again...