Reviews for ChatGPT for Search Engines - Prompt Templates
ChatGPT for Search Engines - Prompt Templates by AI Fan
Review by Aerasyn
Rated 3 out of 5by Aerasyn, 3 months ago
My favorite feature so far is the right context menu send to chatgpt. It only seems to work part of the time. I usually get a red error message about too many messages being sent to chatgpt at a time. Is there a way to fix this?
- Rated 3 out of 5by ksred, a month agowas fantasticly useful whilst it worked. after the most recent update, it no longer shows on my Google searches (maybe appears randomly after leaving a page in the background for a while), no matter what I change the extensions settings to. I've tried disabling all other extensions etc with no luck. was a super useful extension prior to this update when it worked everytime without fail.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Daniel Jones, 2 months agoI like this extension, I find it useful, easy to install and easy to use. There are many themes to change when using.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Christ Black, 2 months agoI can't believe how easy ChatGPT for Search Engines makes finding information. It's like having a personal search assistant right there in my browser. I'm blown away! 🤯🤯🤯
- Rated 5 out of 5by Blaine Tate, 2 months agoA very useful tool to download is one that provides a variety of templates and prompts to help you maximize the power of ChatGPT.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jacqueline, 2 months agoI'm glad to hear that you like the latest update! There are a lot of diverse and user-friendly template designs available now.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kenneth S Burgess, 2 months agoThe updated ChatGPT homepage now includes promising features such as prompt templates and popular prompts.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Hasaran, 2 months agothese prompts are beneficial, wish it will have more in the future
- Rated 4 out of 5by DakShianne, 2 months agoThe promps template display annoys me at first, but the developer seems to understand that and has added a feature to enable/disable prompts template. Good!
- Rated 3 out of 5by coreyb42, 2 months agoWorks well in DuckDuckGo. One big problem, and the reason I'm removing this, is that the templates UI clutters up the GPT interface to the point where I'm pretty frustrated trying to scroll my chats. On my smallish Macbook, the vertical real estate that the template stuff takes up is enormous, and unconfigurable. So, dev, please make it configurable, or better yet, split these two distinct pieces of functionality out into their own extensions. Heck, I bet ChatGPT can help you refactor it into two of them ;)
Until then, I am following the advice of an adjacent review and checking out Qwant and the related extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kayle, 3 months agoChatGPT is a great tool for both casual browsing and more serious research. It's versatile, accurate, and easy to use.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Husky Wanna Fly, 3 months agoChatGPT for search engines is a great tool for both casual browsing and more serious research. It's versatile, accurate, and easy to use.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kelline, 3 months agoOverall, I would highly recommend ChatGPT for anyone who wants to make their online searching experience more efficient and enjoyable. It's definitely worth trying out!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16886038, 3 months agoThe UI is fantastic but, unfortunately, is not working properly
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jammer, 3 months agoIt's great to be able to use these new features for free. Now I don't have to waste time searching for prompts, everything is available in templates.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sanwish91, 3 months agomy work is smooth with these impressive prompts, well-done